|Brand Name||The First Years|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Make feeding easier with The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer. It's a good option for new parents, day cares and more. The First Years bottle warmer is a a simple way to let anyone feed an infant whenever the time comes. It can even make nighttime feedings a little more bearable for sleepy moms and dads. This baby bottle warmer heats up breast milk, formula and baby food jars in just minutes. It offers a safe and effective alternative to microwaving and other heating methods that are less precise and can be more time consuming. An innovative design accommodates most bottles, including straight, angled, narrow, wide-necked and even disposable bottles. Its basket provides a spot to disinfect pacifiers, up to two at a time. The First Years bottle warmer also features an auto shut-off for added safety and energy efficiency.
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer:
- Warms breast milk, formula and baby food jars in minutes
- The First Years bottle warmer featuring auto shut-off for added safety
- Works with most wide, narrow, angled, even disposable bottles
- Bottle not included
- BPA-free baby bottle warmer
- Includes basket
- Can heat straight, angled, wide-necked and even disposable bottles
- Includes measuring vials that help you anticipate warming duration
- Can sanitize up to 2 pacifiers in the included basket
OUR SON WAS BORN 2 MONTHS EARLY AND WHEN HE FINALLY CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL WE HAD TO WARM HIS BREASTMILK IN A HURRY.USING WARM TAP WATER IN A GLASS WAS SLOW AND GOT OLD QUICK. SO WE BOUGHT THIS BOTTLE WARMER AND IT HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER.IT HAS GOTTEN SLOWER AT HEATING THAN WHEN WE FIRST PURCHASED IT 4 1/2 MONTHS AGO, BUT STILL ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES TO HEAT OUR BOTTLES.WE HAD PROBLEMS WITH BREASTFEEDING SO I EXCLUSIVELY PUMP BREASTMILK AND BOTTLEFEED IT TO HIM SO THIS WARMER IS USED A LOT EVERY DAY.I RECOMMEND IT FOR SURE.WE CLEAN OURS OUT WITH WATER AND VINEGAR...SO EASY!!LIAMSMOM
It arrived very fast, I tried it quickly and I have no complaints, it works perfectly. It is small and very practical that makes it best to store since it does not take much space. I recommend it to everyone, also the price is fabulous.Zafira1992
works good and is small enough to cart with you if visiting friends also. only runs on ac cord but is still semi portable. warms bottles in about 3-4 min. I have not had a problem with this product and would recommend it
I was extremely excited when I purchased this item, thinking I had found an easy solution to those middle of the night feeds. At first, the product worked great, as long as the proper amount of water was measured for each bottle. After a few bottles, I noticed there were multiple times when I would have to add more and more water to get the milk in the bottle warm. Even after cleaning the unit, the problem persisted, with the resulting bottle always feeling scalding hot and the milk inside remaining cold. Also, and I have found this issue with the new warmer I bought, super heated beads of sweat form all over the bottle. You must wipe them off with a paper towel or they might drip on to the baby. I tried really hard to get this to work, but unfortunately the product is just too flawed. When it worked properly the first couple times, it was amazing.Myochick
Good product, but some learning curve
We switched to a bottle warmer when our daughter was about four weeks old and her bottles were taking 5-10 minutes to warm with hot water. This is much faster, but it's not simple. You have to measure the correct amount of water before each use. After a few uses you'll get the hang of it, but here are a few tips to help out:
1. Fill the measurer to the top and just stand by the warmer swirling the bottle until you're satisfied with the temperature. The user manual says to wait ten minutes after use so this is the only way to ensure you won't underheat the bottle.
2. Leave the top of the bottle open. If you don't, milk can condense and overflow the sides onto the burner below. Burnt milk doesn't smell good and you'll have to clean it all the time.
3. Put the basket on the higher setting rather than sitting on the burner. It takes a little longer to heat but I was afraid being so close to the element that it would get the bottle too hot and kill the nutrients of the breastmilk.
Overall we've been very satisfied with this product and after a bit of trial-and-error it works perfectly for our purposes.BuggyMama